Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where can I get a set of solar nails?

I live in Yelm Washington and would like to have a set of solar nails done. I am not sure the right questions to ask when calling a salon to see if they do this type of nail. Any help would be greatly apperciated.Where can I get a set of solar nails?
Just call a nail salon and ask if they do solar nails. They usually run around $35 and they are the healthiest of the acrilics.Where can I get a set of solar nails?
what the hell are solar nails???
That's easy! First you have to get a ticket to the Sun,


where you'll no doubt find a Home Depot that will carry your


particular nails. I recommend you stop at Walmart first, though, and pick up some Solar Screen #9,600. Buy the way, did you know that Geo.W. heard about solar energy and so they are looking in to sending troops to the Sun as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment