Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ideas for solar nails?

heeeyyy gorgeouses well for my sister's wedding im getting well..practically a salon day lol, so first my nails done (solar/arcrilic) watever, and then eyebrows and lip waxed, and then a pedi, but for my nails i usally ALWAYS have them like the french tip..this is actually my first time this summer not to have any fake nails on! so i decided to do the french tip again, but this time i want a cute cute design on it! soo...if you will, find me some links to fake nails painted fun or cute (but w/ the french tip) ? thank yoo!!!Ideas for solar nails?
wellllll...hmmmm...what kind of dress are you wearing? is there a design on there you could pick out and put on your nails? like a little flowery pattern you could have then copy off your dress and put on your nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment