Thursday, January 21, 2010

Solar or uv gel nails?

what's the difference? i googled both of them and they kind of look similar. i know fake nails are bad to have but i've been really nervous lately and have been biting my nails, so i want to put them on and give my nails a chance to grow. which would be more similar to this?





http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboar鈥?/a>





obviously without the bows and stuff, just the basic colors. thanks lotsSolar or uv gel nails?
I just get acrylic. It is great it doesn't damage my real nails at all as a matter of fact when I take them off after the 2 weeks then my real nails are super long. But if you want then gel nails are also really good I got them once. But acrylic will save you some $ they are only like $25.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment