Sunday, January 17, 2010

Which artificial nail looks natural -acrylic, gel, solar?

i don't really know the difference between the three. I had acrylic and didn't like how thick they are and in a week they already have grown out some and look fake. I just like a a french manicure. What would be the best option. I can't keep painted french manicure on. Any suggestions on this would be great also.


ThanksWhich artificial nail looks natural -acrylic, gel, solar?
I think the gel looks the most natural. They are nice and glossy and look good even if you don't wear any polish. They are harder to take off though cuz the acetone won't remove them and they have to be filed off which is a pain. Also the fiberglass nails look really natural. What are solar nails?





Good luck!Which artificial nail looks natural -acrylic, gel, solar?
In my opinion gel nails look the most natural. They are often more expensive, but are def. well worth it. (:





Peace


M.I.A.
  • chapped lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment