Friday, January 15, 2010

When I get acrylic nails, my fingers itch and I get puss under my fingers. Would solar nails be better?

Lay off the nails for a while. When you are sure that your nails/skin are healthy you could try having UV Gel or a silk wrap but to be honest if you came to me and told me about past problems I wouldnt do your nails. It sounds like you have an allergy to something that is used and as allergies get worse over time I wouldnt want to put you at risk.When I get acrylic nails, my fingers itch and I get puss under my fingers. Would solar nails be better?
That sounds really bad, you are either having a reaction to them or getting some type of infection. I would not get nails at all if that happens to me. Be careful, you can damage your real nails/nailbed permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment