Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do my take out my contacts with solar nails?

Ok, so i was thinking about gettin my nails done for the holidays, but i wear contacts too. And everytime i get my nails done, i try to take out my contacts and it causes them to rip or makes my contacts seem so irritable as if they're trying to rip. So is there a special way that i can take them out or should i just not get my nails done for the holidays? Also, i usually get my nails done short, but they still rip my contacts and when they grow out, its even worse. So what can i do to prevent my contacts from ripping?? Thanks in Advance =]!How do my take out my contacts with solar nails?
I have longish nails and when I wear contacts i use the sides of my finger to take them out instead of the points. I've never had a ripping problem or stabbed myself in the eye this way.How do my take out my contacts with solar nails?
Use your index and middle fingers to take the contacts out but keep them flat on your eye and make a snipping motion. So like, your fingers point up instead of at your eyes and the soft bits touch the eye. If that makes any sense?
With a solar nail gun I guess, but you should maybe hire a hitman to take out your contacts so that you won't be a suspect, just give him their phone numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment