Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Solar Nails?

Hey, I'm a 16 year old guy. My girlfriend had gotten me acrylic nails when we had a backwards day up at our school. I ending up liking them and I told my girlfriend this and she was cool with it. I kept them on and recently I went with my girlfriend and got solar nails (she wanted to try solar nails) just like her, she said she liked that we matched. Is it ok that I like these nails. Also here is a picture of exactly how they look: http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o188/bauer089/nails2.jpgSolar Nails?
I think men with long nails are creepy, but if you like them then go for it. However, you won't like it when you see how your natural nails look underneath. They'll be pretty much ruined for a good six months after you take them off.Solar Nails?
It's great that you like them! I'm a nail tech and I use Creative Nail products (Solar Nail) I love the product. I looked at your pic and I think they look really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment