Sunday, January 17, 2010

I got solar nails 2 weeks ago................?

They still look great and I love em, however I wont be able to afford to go every month to make em look good all the time, Anyone know how to keep them nice looking as they grow out, can they be trimed? and how? Thanks =))I got solar nails 2 weeks ago................?
I never heard of this, I hope someone answers so I can learn more.I got solar nails 2 weeks ago................?
Solar Nails are a brand of acrylics marketed by CND (Creative Nail Design). Once you have a set, you should get them filled every two weeks. If you can get the product, you can learn how to do it yourself, but it takes a bit of practice to get it right. If you have a set of Pink and Whites, you also need to have the smile line back filled every 4 to 6 weeks. Trimming acrylic nails is not advisable, get a 180 grit file.

No comments:

Post a Comment