Friday, January 15, 2010

I just took off my solar nails and now i'm wondering what i should do with my nails any suggestions???

They are still pretty brittle but one of my pet peves is having nice neat nails so i don't want to keep mine like they are for long


i'm thinking that i either





go and get a regular french manicure for $15 dollars and i just have to go back and redo it every week





or i get white tips for $25 and i get them filled every 2 weeks for about $15 dollars (idk exactly how much the fill costs b/c i forgot to ask the nail tech but it's about that)





the first one if better for my natural nails


but the 2nd one lasts longer and in my opinion it looks better





another things is that i don't have alot of money to spend on them or their up keep because my hours at work just got cut wayyyy back because school started





so yeahh


which one would look the best


without breaking my budget?I just took off my solar nails and now i'm wondering what i should do with my nails any suggestions???
Well if your nails are long then I would say get the french mani..


But if there kinda short then get the second one because they will look better and last longer so there way waorth it..


:]]


Hope I helped..


:]]I just took off my solar nails and now i'm wondering what i should do with my nails any suggestions???
If you say you have a budget, why don't you just buy clear %26amp;%26amp; white nail polish and learn to do your own nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment