Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Solar nails change your opinion of someone?

Do you think of some one differently if they have fake/solar nails?


I LOVE getting my nails done but I feel like it doesn't go with my style and maybe it makes me look a little stuck up or something.


Maybe i'm being silly!Solar nails change your opinion of someone?
I'm kind of like that too...I hate getting my nails done, though! haha. But I like the way nice, freshly-painted nails look.


I think that if getting your nails done, and having nice nails makes you feel good, then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks!


When you look good, you feel confident and radiant, which makes you look even better! Haha.





Personally, I think it depends on the person, and on the nails.


Like, if you get the normal-length, plain/solid color, or like, a french-manicure type thing, then it looks classy and sophisticated.


But if you get like, long, spider nails in bright orange with a heart and rhinestones and bling up the wazoo or something, then it looks trashy.





Also, it depends on the person. Like, this is what I think you are, from what you say: If the person is sweet-natured, intelligent-sounding and dresses classy, (not hollister, or whatever name brand), then it adds to the classiness and elegance, and just polishes off the look.


If the girl is that hollister-wearing, loud-mouthed, in-your-face type of person, then it looks like they're just trying to impress people, and just doing it to fit in, or be 'cool'. They just look stuck-up and really high-maintenance, which no one likes.





It's weird, though. I grew up with my dad constantly yelling at me for having chipped nail polish. He always says ';Your mother always has nice nails. That's what first attracted me to her.';


Which is slightly odd... but since I grew up in that kind of logic, I was taught that nice nails are a sign of class and sophistication.


But like, when my mom had cancer, and her hair and nails got really weak and brittle and falling from the chemo, she had fake nails for awhile...but she did the acrylic kind, where they paint the hard stuff on your nail.


And she dressed nicely, and it looked really great on her.





So I guess that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But if it's something that makes you feel good, and feel pretty, then don't let anyone's crazy opinion stop you! I've heard there's nothing more empowering and mood-lifting than a great manicure, or a great haircut. =)





So you go, girl! haha.





Also...I feel stupid asking this...but could you tell me what 'solar nails' are? HahaSolar nails change your opinion of someone?
No if it made you feel good having your nails done just do it and don't worry about what anyone think it they problem not your. Have fun gf.
  • chapped lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment