Sunday, January 17, 2010

I got a manicure done a few weeks ago, solar nails and was wondering..?

How do I remove them at home rather then going back to the salon and paying the 50 dollars to have them removed?I got a manicure done a few weeks ago, solar nails and was wondering..?
pick at them. but don't be too rough..if it starts to hurt, don't push it. maybe this only happens to me, but after I've had mine done for a while.. around the edges you can see it starting to ';un-stick'; (if that makes sense). pick at those edges that are starting to come up and stuff and eventually you'll get them off.





or you could buy the stuff the salon would have you soak them in to soften them up and then it'll be easier to get them off.I got a manicure done a few weeks ago, solar nails and was wondering..?
use warm water
dude just soak them in nail polish remover or cut them off with scissors.

No comments:

Post a Comment