Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Questions about SOLAR UV GEL NAILS?

Questions about SOLAR UV GEL NAILS?


so i'm getting solar uv gel nails done next friday and i have a few questions.


1. how long until i need to get a fill?


2. are they really the best kind for your nails?


3. what is a fair price?


4. how do you remove them at home? how long will it take?


5. how much do they charge to remove them usually?


thanks so much!Questions about SOLAR UV GEL NAILS?
1. Depends on how fast your nails grow. If you've ever had acrylics before, its the same fill in procedure. I am personally due for a fill in about 2 weeks.





2. I've been told they are better for your nails, supposedly the powders used are stronger than regular acrylic powder. Mine cracked a few times but I think it was because of the person that did them. Usual wear and tear shouldn't damage your nails. I didn't think the extra cost was warranted, especially if I had more breaks at the time.





3. Solar nails tend to be higher priced because they are using two powders instead of one. I've seen $35-$50. In my area they charge about $5 to $10 more than acrylics for a new set and fill in.





4. I'll assume they can be soaked off with acetone. I usually let mine grow out.





5. That price can vary also. I've never had mine removed, just used regular acrylic powder when I want something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment