Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do Solar Nails help you to stop biting?

I bite my nails and it is really hard to stop. My friend told me about these fake nails (she didn't know about the name) and that it really hurts when you bite them. She described them as a white thing that goes on your nails and then this pinkish clear stuff goes on top. Are these ever Solar Nails? Would they help me stop biting? Do they ruin my nails? Are they pretty? More expensive than Acrylics? What is the difference between Acrylics and Solars? Thanks for the help. And please answer intelligently! HINT: I would prefer a nail person answer! But if you know, feel free! Thanks!Do Solar Nails help you to stop biting?
I was a hardcore nail biter when I was a teenager. Let me straight up tell you that nail polish with fresh garlic put in it, or the store-bought bitter nail polish does NOT work. A desperate biter will get past the taste. I did.





It does sound like you described acrylic nails. I haven't gotten solar nails yet (I was actually thinking about getting them next week). I've had acrylic nails on for about 9 months now. I really enjoy them. I like the way they look and they are extremely sturdy. My nail tech uses colored acrylic for the tips so I don't have to worry about the nail polish chipping. There is none! If I get nervous, I can sort of ';chew'; on the thumb nail if i HAVE to. They're really strong and it won't break the nail. They say that if you continually wear acrylics or artificial nails for a long period of time, that it can damage how your nail grows, but I have friend who've had them for years and haven't had any problems.





Price: Acrylics cost about $40-45 for a brand new set and about $15-20 for a refill. I think the solors are around $50 for the full set. I'm not sure about refills though.





Good luck!!!!Do Solar Nails help you to stop biting?
The nails your friend described sound like acrylics





Solar nails are healthier for your real nails, and are faster than acryllics and last longer.





If you are having problems biting your nails and would like to stop, there are products out there that you brush on your nails like polish and tastes really bitter, which will discourage you from biting.
just cut off your fingers duh

No comments:

Post a Comment