Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will fake nails damage my natural nail? Which type is better--solar, gel, or acrylic?

I've been wanting to get my nails done for awhile now. Naturally, I have strong, thick nails--when I paint them, they actually look like fake nails and people can't believe they're not. However, since I ride horses, the paint doesn't last and I have to re-paint constantly, which is a pain.





So, I've started looking into fake nails. I'm not sure which type to get--I like the square, boxy look, and was thinking of doing zebra stripes on the tips.





What are the long term and short effects to your nails? I'm leaving the country in four weeks and I don't know whether I'll be able to continue doing my nails where I'm going...but in a year or so when I come back I might want to pick up using fake nails again. I don't want to have to worry about taking care of my nails if they're ruined while I'm abroad--I won't be in a place that I can, so if they're going to be weak then I probably won't want to do it.





So--which type is better and causes the least amount of damage, short term and long term?Will fake nails damage my natural nail? Which type is better--solar, gel, or acrylic?
I currently have solar nails and love them. When they are taken off there is some short term damage that just has to grow out. Nothing major at all. If you have them taken off properly then there will be less damage also.Will fake nails damage my natural nail? Which type is better--solar, gel, or acrylic?
none they both suck they all suck but they r cute so
there cute and just let them fall off them self dont pull them otherwise your fine:]

No comments:

Post a Comment