Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So after removed my solar (fake) salon nails. how do i make them look less crappy without going to the salon?

since everyone says after you remove them they look super ugly. and for how long???So after removed my solar (fake) salon nails. how do i make them look less crappy without going to the salon?
After I took mine off they looked really ugly. Because when they (the salon) uses that electric buffer on your nails they are taking some of your real nail off, then you have that glue all over them too. Your nails will probably hurt some too. This is what I did. I soaked them for about 10 min in warm soapy water. then used a soft buffer. I also got some Sally Hansen hard as nails which you can get at Walmart. I found that it made my nails stronger so they didn't hurt as bad, and just kept them polished until they started to look better which was a couple of months.So after removed my solar (fake) salon nails. how do i make them look less crappy without going to the salon?
you need to re grow them so they are healthy again


this takes 3 - 6 months to do





be patient...i bought this nail solution and it works wonders!!!!





http://www.amazon.com/Nailtiques-Protein鈥?/a>
Buff and file then paint with clear polish.
good luck! Its a trap so you keep going to the salon, they will look horrible unless you get them done again
get rid of all excess glue on your nails... and to cover up their ';uglyness'; nail polish works wonders... that's what my mom did after getting fake nails.
Be very careful with them. Use a good sheer nail polish (like a pale peachy-pink) and then use some Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails. This will look much prettier and will really strengthen your nails. Any time I've ever had my nails done they stayed thin and brittle for a few weeks but taking good care of them really helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment