Friday, January 15, 2010

How long should I soak my Solar/Acrylic nails in acetone?

I have Solar nails, and I don't want to go to the nail salon to remove my nails. I heard soaking them in hot acetone works. How long should I soak them?How long should I soak my Solar/Acrylic nails in acetone?
1. Pour the acetone into a glass bowl, and then get a hot towel and wrap it around the bowl. That'll make the acetone warm enough.





2. Put your hand in (make sure your nails are completely soaked), and put another hot towel OVER your hand so that you keep the fumes in.





3. Leave it in for about 30 minutes and see how your nails look. You can buff off the gooey stuff and put it back in.





Btw, ';Solar Nails'; is just a brand of an acrylic system from Creative Nail Design. A lot of salons call it that so they can charge you more, but really you just have regular acrylics. Be careful where you go!





Hope that helped!How long should I soak my Solar/Acrylic nails in acetone?
about 30min-1hour

No comments:

Post a Comment