Friday, January 15, 2010

Who do I remove my solar NAILS????

Ok so I am trying to remove my solar nails. I soaked my hand into solution for 15mins and all I got off was the solar product not the actual nails!! How do I remove the NAILS????????Who do I remove my solar NAILS????
Soak in acetone even longer some times it can take 30 to 40 min to get tips off. Be careful not to peel off your natural nail a little more time is better. Then be sure to use a really good lotion as acetone is very drying.Who do I remove my solar NAILS????
I found the only way to remove them was to soak them in an acetoned based nail polish remover and even then, I had to pick some of it off with a small cuticle clipper.
I usually will bite mine off. I even do it for my nail lady to save time and pain.
big hammer
those are fake nails right? soak them in warm water for 15-20 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment