Sunday, January 17, 2010

What are gel solar nails?

I'm going in for a manicure and I asked her about gel nails. She said she doesnt do those but she could give me solar nails with gel on top (for $5 extra) What's the point of the gel? Will they look better or should I skip the gel?What are gel solar nails?
I am a nail technician and to tell you the truth, i think that is a waste of money.. They tell you that the gel will keep your nails from staining and they will not turn yellow in a tanning bed. Which is true, but i have seen very few nails that turn yellow from that... So i would skip that! Hope this helps!What are gel solar nails?
skip the gel i get my nails done all the time idk what the heck gel is ive never gotten it but i always have gotten solar and they look great dont waste your five dollars on some gel.. theres no point.

No comments:

Post a Comment