Sunday, January 17, 2010

Which is better solar, gel or acrylic nails?

I want to get my nails done but I'm wondering which one is better, solar, gel or acrylic nails. Whats the difference between them And Pros and Cons of each. thanksWhich is better solar, gel or acrylic nails?
Personally, I like gel nails best. They are natural looking and have a high gloss shine that lasts for weeks at a time. You can go about a week longer between fills with gel nails which is a bonus! Solar nails are also a good choice. They are stronger than acrylic nails, and look nicer too. They also cost more than acrylic nails. My favorite is gel, and solar nails would be my second choice, then acrylic.Which is better solar, gel or acrylic nails?
Solar. And you can get them really thin.....so they look more natural..

No comments:

Post a Comment