Friday, January 15, 2010

Which is better, and what's the difference in solar nails and acrylic nails?

There's a difference in price with the solar nails the more expensive. Is it worth the price difference to get the solar nails, and what is really the difference between the two types?Which is better, and what's the difference in solar nails and acrylic nails?
I've had acrylic nails for years, haven't had any problems with them. With regard to how much you spend, it really depends on the area you live. The average price for a set of acrylics in my area is $25-50 depending on if you go into NYC or into a suburb. The average price for the solar nails that I've seen range from $60-$100. It really depends on where you go to get them done, but if you like a particular salon, stick with them, regardless of the price. Sometimes, the cheaper ones, I've found, aren't as clean as the more expensive ones. You should always make sure that they tools they use are sterilized prior to use. My salon keeps them in the ';heater'; and then when they take them out they give them an alcohol bath. Enjoy your new nails.Which is better, and what's the difference in solar nails and acrylic nails?
Solar nails are nothing more than a BRAND of acrylic nails by Creative Nails. Not ';special'; and you shouldn't be charged much more. The biggest difference I've seen b/w the ';regular'; acrylics and ';solar'; is about $10.





http://www.beautytech.info/mma鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



Natural nails are the best.
When I had acrylic nails, they pretty much ';roughly sandpaper'; your nail off. BAD! Damages it terribly, plus the nails still have a high chance of popping off after a short time, and it can hurt because of how they are bonded to your ';sandpapered'; nail. The ones they have to shape on your nail and bake there--gel nails--I'm not sure if it's the same as solar nails--but it's where they take a long time shaping the nail and baking them and stuff--those are pretty durable and look very natural when they are done. You know that the person doing them is good when it looks like your real nail just got longer; they aren't thick and awkward like acrylics. Give the gel ones a try! Don't pay anything more than $50 for it though--that's even pretty high. (I was jipped! My first one was $75 because I didn't know any better... then I researched. Whoops.)

No comments:

Post a Comment