Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How to take off solar nails?

I had never had my nails done. I've had my nails for about two weeks but at work I do alot of work with my hands so my nails are beginning to come off so I wanna go ahead and take them off. I don't wanna have to pay some one to take them off so I would appreciate it if someone would tell me how I can do it myself.How to take off solar nails?
If you can get hold of pure acetone, use that. You can either put it in 2 bowls and soak your fingers in it until it dissolves... but beware this can take some time.


Or you can soak a cotton wool ball in it for each finger and place over the nail, then secure and cover the finger tip and cotton wool ball with tin foil. this helps to keep the heat in, speeding up the process. this should only take 20 mins at the most.


If you can heat up a towel to place over your hands whilst waiting, this will help even more.How to take off solar nails?
try soaking them in acetone polish remover. it should help to soften them to remove more easily without as much damage to the natural nail
SOAK THEM IN ACETONE FOR TEN MINUTES

No comments:

Post a Comment