Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get solar nails done in Los Angeles?

Do you know where I can get solar nails done in Los Angeles? I got them done in Atlanta on vacation but now can't find anywhere to get them filled back home in L.A. Help.Does anyone know where I can get solar nails done in Los Angeles?
I love the look of Solar nails but haven't tried it myself yet. I've found lost of different places here: http://www.salonsinlosangeles.com/Category/Manicure/





It's a great source when you're looking to get pampered!





Hope this helps!Does anyone know where I can get solar nails done in Los Angeles?
Solar Nails is a kind of acrylic by Creative Nail Design. It is their original acrylic line. It's pretty much obsolete now because they have improved on their products over the last 25+ years. Solar Nails is a name that budget salons call acrylics because it sounds like something more professional. Go to a decent, reputable salon to get your nails done and stay away from the cheap nail salons.
Google them...and then search if they have any locations near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment