Sunday, December 27, 2009

I have been getting the typical acrylic nail with the spray tips, are the solar nails worth getting?

I have always wondered what they were and how they are applied. I'm the type of person that hates change but with the nails I have now they pull away from my real nails. I just want to know if getting rid of the acrylic nails and getting the solar nails is a good idea??I have been getting the typical acrylic nail with the spray tips, are the solar nails worth getting?
Solar and acrylic are exactly the same thing. ';Solar'; is from Creative Nail Design (CND) and is a name of their monomer/powder, not a specific type of nails.





Some salons seem to be marketing ';Solar'; for what are actually just pink and white acrylics. There is no difference.





Hope that helpsI have been getting the typical acrylic nail with the spray tips, are the solar nails worth getting?
solar nails are for people that use tanning beds. so if you dont tan, they arent worth the money. they dont turn yellow in the tanning bed like regular acrylic nails do.

No comments:

Post a Comment